How to Use Persil® Discs™
Unlock the cleaning power of Persil with easy-to-use laundry detergent pacs. With the stain-fighting power and convenience of Persil® ProClean® Discs™ you can effortlessly achieve a deep clean.
How to Open Persil Discs
How to Safely Open Your Persil Discs Box, Step By Step
1. Grip the tub with both hands and lift the lock tabs up and away from your body until you hear a slight click.
2. Open the lid and take out a disc. Always place the disc in the machine before your fabrics.
3. Close the box by pushing the lid down and applying pressure on the lock tabs.
4. Always store the discs tub up and away from children’s reach.
How to Use Laundry Detergent Pacs
1. For regular loads, place one laundry detergent pac into your empty washing machine drum.
2. For bulky or heavily soiled loads, add a second laundry detergent pac.
3. Add laundry to washing machine after pacs have been loaded.
4. Wash in any water temperature, according to your laundry care label.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I open the Persil Discs box?
Grip the tub with both hands and lift the lock tabs up and away from your body until you hear a slight click. Open the lid and take out a disc. Close the box by pushing the lid down and applying pressure on the lock tabs.
How Many Persil Discs Should I Use?
When you're washing small to medium loads, use 1 detergent pac. For large loads, it's recommended to use 2 Persil® detergent pacs for the best results. And for extremely large loads of laundry, use 3 pacs.